Island of Solace
Finding My Refuge
Finding solace in the island breeze 🌴❤️
On Saint Lucia's shores, I stand alone
The sea's soft whispers, my heart's gentle tone
The sun sets slow, a fiery hue
A peaceful calm, for thoughts of you
![]() |
| Where the sun kisses the water goodnight and the wildflowers blush in its glow. A perfect moment of serene beauty |
A Paradise of Peace and Poignant Love
The waves caress, the sandy ground
A soothing melody, all around
In this island paradise, I find my peace
A refuge from the world's wild release
Where Waves Whisper of Love Lost and Held
But even here, your memory stays
A bittersweet reminder of love's fleeting ways
I'll hold on tight, to the love we shared
And cherish the moments, we once dared.

Comments
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your thoughts!
What moments of stillness or beauty did this poem inspire in you?
Share your reflections below.