Unseen Armor
Unseen Armor is the title of my new poem, and it’s about the quiet battles and the emotional strength we hide from the world.
![]() |
| Gearing up for the next drop. 🛡️ "UNSEEN ARMOR" is coming soon. The strongest protection is always internal. #UnseenArmor #Poem #PoetryGram #LiteraryTeaser |
Before I finish writing the final lines, I want to know:
What is the one feeling you wish the world knew you were quietly fighting today? Share your word below! 👇
Here’s what to do next:
Read More Poetry Now: Dive into my recent collection and see what my work is all about: https://http123relationshiphealth.blogspot.com
Join the Conversation: I'm sharing drafts and behind-the-scenes thoughts on this poem inside our private community. Join the Group here:
If this theme resonates, please Like and Share this post to help me reach others who carry an unseen armor.

Comments
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your thoughts!
What moments of stillness or beauty did this poem inspire in you?
Share your reflections below.