The Architecture of Meeting: Reclaiming My Rhythm and 50,000 Views

 

The Architecture of Meeting

By Humble Love


Golden sunset over St. Lucia hills representing a peaceful 8,000-step walk.

They whispered a warning into my heels, 

"Go, and you shall meet,"
a shadow cast to keep

 the spirit still, 

to tether the restless feet. 

They spoke of ghosts and hidden harms

 waiting in the morning dew, 

planting seeds of a quiet fear where a wild purpose grew.

But I went anyway.


Crescent moon in a dark sky during an early morning pavement walk in St. Lucia.


I met the pavement in the dark, 

where the stars are the only witness,

 I met the rhythm of my own heart 

and the grit of physical fitness. 

I didn't find the trouble they promised, 

nor the harm they feared I’d see;

 instead, I met a thousand souls 

who were waiting there for me.


Screenshot showing 8,308 steps achieved to celebrate a 50,000-view milestone.


Fifty thousand echoes of "Mesi,"

 eight thousand steps in the sun, 

I met the woman I was meant to be

 before the walk was ever done. 

The "Golden Horizon" isn't a threat,

 it’s the place where the shadows cease—

 I went, I met, and I am here, 

anchored in my own peace.

Comments