Welcome Home, My Love
The Ritual of Softness
![]() |
As the evening settles, soft and low, your presence lights the shadows, making them glow. Welcome Home My LoveThis quiet knowing, a comfort deep and true, connecting me to you. |
Thanks, because I know you were thinking
about me throughout your day.
I'm sure it
must have brought a spike of lightning to
enhance your day, especially the moment after you called.
And now the evening settles,
soft and low,
but your presence lights the shadows,
makes them glow.
Each shared breath,
a whisper in the air,
a sweet reminder that our hearts are there.
A Spark of Joy in Every Thought
This quiet knowing,
a comfort deep and true,
a constant hum,
connecting me to you.
The distance fades, a mere illusion thin,
when thoughts of us, so tenderly, begin.
Connection Beyond Distance
This quiet knowing,
A comfort deep and true,
A constant hum, connecting me to you.
A silent language spoken, soul to soul,
making every fragmented moment whole.
Connection Beyond Distance
The distance fades,
a mere illusion thin,
when thoughts of us,
so tenderly, begin.
My spirit reaches out,across the miles,
Anticipating your embrace,
your tender smiles.
For in this bond,
so precious and so rare,
we find our peace,
our solace, everywhere.

my love told me this words
ReplyDeletewhile he was at work, I love it
so I decide to share it. please if you like it let me know and do share I'll appreciate it thank a lot
Love them i will stilling from ot thought lol
ReplyDeletethanks a lot this mean so much to me
Delete