The Alchemy of Salt and Lime: Finding Peace in the Release
The Alchemy of Salt and Lime: Finding Peace in the Release
While doing my pavement walk this morning, a customer's incident laid these words onto me.
I listened to her share the exhausting routine of trying to save a stained garment. "I tried everything," she cried.
"I tried baking soda, vinegar, Awesome degreaser, periodic bleach, oxy, laundry powder."
It was a heavy, relentless cycle of scrubbing. But then, she received one final, simple ingredient: Salt and lime. She gasped, a spark of hope returning: "I am going to try it as soon as I get home!"
Sometimes, the most profound healing doesn't come from forcing more heavy tools or frantic scrubbing.
It comes when we pause, simplify, and look to the quiet remedies of nature and stillness to let the heavy things wash away.

Blessings, well written, and inspirational piece.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you as well! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and for your kind words. I am so glad this piece brought a bit of inspiration to your day. Stay well. — HumbleLove
Delete